The Victorian building which houses Weston Green School dates back to 1828 and was originally the servants’ quarters for the adjacent house. Weston Green School was originally founded in 1952. It was closed for several years and re-opened in 1987 to meet the growing demand for independent education. The school started with 22 pupils and due to its rapid expansion, new classrooms and a purpose-built nursery were added. Since then it has grown into a substantial preparatory school offering high quality education for girls and boys aged two to eleven.
Our school is in a village setting opposite the duck pond at Weston Green and benefits from being in a conservation area. It is surrounded by many open green spaces and common land. Situated in Weston Green, the school is ideally placed to serve the communities of Esher, Thames Ditton, Molesey, Hampton, Claygate, Hinchley Wood, Surbiton and Kingston upon Thames.