|Pre Prep (Kindergarten/Nursery) term time
|£470 per term per morning session
|£351 per afternoon session
|Pre Prep (Kindergarten/Nursery Extended year (48 weeks)
|£43 half day fee 7.45am-12.30/12.30-6pm
|£86 full day fee
|£215 Weekly Half Day
|£430 Weekly Full Day
|Year 1 and Year 2
|Years 4 to Year 6
Lunch will be charged at £342 per term and will continue to be served to all pupils in the school.
Payment for this will be structured as follows:
● For breakfast club from 7:45am to 8:25am, there is a charge of £3.78.
● For After School Care until 4pm, there is a charge of £4.49.
● Sibling Care until 4pm is available at at no additional charge for those children with siblings in Upper Prep.
● Snack (from 4pm) and After School Care until 5pm will be £6.00.
● After School Care from 5pm-6pm will be £6.74 (to include early supper).
● All clubs will be £8.00 per session.
● Where a parent is late collecting a child, that child will be placed in the After School Care session happening at that time, and will be charged the appropriate fee.
Fees are due on the first day of the school term and the school may levy a fee of £50 per week on any fees outstanding a week after the start of the school term.
Weston Green offers a 10% discount to siblings, which is awarded to the younger sibling whilst the children remain at the school together. For a third and subsequent child there is a reduction of a further 10%.
For acceptance of places into Pre Prep, a £1000 deposit is required (£500 of which is non-refundable and offset against your first term’s fees in Reception), and a £500 deposit for Reception to Year 6 places. The £500 deposit is returned when your child leaves the school subject to any outstanding balance and subject to proper notice.
Parents must commit to a termly pattern of four sessions, prior to the term. However, we recognise that the needs of your children may change significantly as they prepare for Reception and in Kindergarten we may be able to accommodate changes to your sessions.